For some reason, I have not been that scared about everything going on, but I know that I should be.
So, the first attack was in Tana. It wasn't really an attack. The teachers were protesting and the policemen got angry and bombed them.
Then, the village Ranamafana was attacked by 500 gun men. Lots of people died and lots of people fled.
Then, in Ste Luce (a forest ~3 hours from me) was attacked by cattle bandits who now have guns. 7 policemen died.
Me, Trang (working in Ste luce) and Tim (working in ste luce) have all been relocated to the city until further notice. We have a meeting on Monday to see if it has calmed down or not. I was told to leave my tent at my camp site so I think they think we will return. I hope so! I only need one more weeks worth of data!!!
Wow I just read this posting and realized that my grammar and sentence format is ridiculous. I apologize for you having to read it!!! I would change it, but I'm too tired :)
Facebook won't let me edit pictures or write messages so here are some from the past week:
So, the first attack was in Tana. It wasn't really an attack. The teachers were protesting and the policemen got angry and bombed them.
Then, the village Ranamafana was attacked by 500 gun men. Lots of people died and lots of people fled.
Then, in Ste Luce (a forest ~3 hours from me) was attacked by cattle bandits who now have guns. 7 policemen died.
Me, Trang (working in Ste luce) and Tim (working in ste luce) have all been relocated to the city until further notice. We have a meeting on Monday to see if it has calmed down or not. I was told to leave my tent at my camp site so I think they think we will return. I hope so! I only need one more weeks worth of data!!!
Wow I just read this posting and realized that my grammar and sentence format is ridiculous. I apologize for you having to read it!!! I would change it, but I'm too tired :)
Facebook won't let me edit pictures or write messages so here are some from the past week:
No comments:
Post a Comment