Currently, I am sitting in my room at the Kaleta dreaming of taking a hot shower and shaving my armpits while watching a horribly bloody French TV show. Before removing the layer of dirt from my body, I needed to inform my 3 followers that I am still alive and now in the city :)
I have SO much to tell you about what I've learned over the past week. Of course, facebook is still not working here so I can't upload my pictures, but here are a few. I"ll be here until at least Sunday so I will update daily about my last 10 days in Petriky.
 |
| Research/Hair Stylist |
 |
| Forest Police at a soccer match at camp |
 |
| Me inputting my data while Gita colors my data :) |
Stay tuned for stories about Witches! XOXO M
No comments:
Post a Comment