This week I worked on organizing my desk for school. Below are pictures describing the process of creating my sawhorse desk. My suitor made the sawhorses from scrap wood which we then painted gray. The top part of the desk was an old door from a construction site. We painted it white and added an opaque plastic cover - cheaper than glass yet still durable. I love that the desk can be taken apart and its modern look. Since it is very open it makes it impossible for me to clutter it with junk papers and such (another perk!).
 |
| We had to cut some of the door off - which was then turned into a side table. |
 |
| Sawhorses designed! |
 |
| Painting. |
 |
| voila! |
 |
| Final Product! |
 |
| Ready for school! |
This Week's Obsessions:
Recipe: Homemade tzatziki (cucumbers, red onions, dill, Greek yogurt) or hummus (not homemade yet!) on flat-bread with kalamata olives, veggie burger, feta cheese, and bell peppers.
Song: I'm obsessed with my new playlist - Stretching on Spotify [
stretching. ] It's perfect for yoga/stretching and editing photos.
Entertainment: All of Robin William's movies on Netflix (Birdcage, Jumanji, Hook!)
Drink: Malibu rum, pineapple juice, and orange juice
Exercise: I'm now obsessed with the barre routine again. Nothing like crawling out of bed due to soreness!
No comments:
Post a Comment