I'm currently sitting at a table overlooking the ocean eating papaya, bananas dripped in honey, tea loaded with sugar while watching the huge waves. This is pretty great.
I think I've decided that I HAVE to live near the ocean. I can't be landlocked. Yes, Kansas has the largest ball of twine and its tough to compete with that, but I think I might be able to move away. Don't worry mom, I'll still visit :)
So what did I do yesterday? Well, I tried every rum cocktail on the menu, had an amazing pizza by the pool, and had dinner with my new friend Katrine at her very nice mansion. The weather turned ugly late afternoon so I spent the afternoon watching an English film called Hot Fuzz.
What about today you ask? Well, probably the same! I also want to steal some seashells from the beach. I'm reading a girly beach book so I hope to finish that too so that I have less to carry in my rucksack.
It is crazy to think that I will be leaving on Monday back to the UK. Time went by very quickly.
MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL OXOXOXOOX
I think I've decided that I HAVE to live near the ocean. I can't be landlocked. Yes, Kansas has the largest ball of twine and its tough to compete with that, but I think I might be able to move away. Don't worry mom, I'll still visit :)
So what did I do yesterday? Well, I tried every rum cocktail on the menu, had an amazing pizza by the pool, and had dinner with my new friend Katrine at her very nice mansion. The weather turned ugly late afternoon so I spent the afternoon watching an English film called Hot Fuzz.
What about today you ask? Well, probably the same! I also want to steal some seashells from the beach. I'm reading a girly beach book so I hope to finish that too so that I have less to carry in my rucksack.
It is crazy to think that I will be leaving on Monday back to the UK. Time went by very quickly.
MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL OXOXOXOOX
No comments:
Post a Comment