This week my new favorite website is:
http://www.weather.com/health/pollen/forecast/USKS0358:1
It informs me on which days to stay inside and which days I'm allowed access to the Kansas air. My allergies have gotten the best of me; even with being on antihistamines. I sleep with a box of kleenex, halls defense drops, and a nasty nasal spray. I even contemplated sitting in the back of my classrooms with tissues stuffed up each nostril to catch the drips. TMI?
This weekend is our 10 year HS reunion! I'll post more about that next week, but I'm looking forward to catching up with my BFFS and getting another Heights t-shirt. My other ones were left in Madagascar. :(
Since I wasn't able to see Eric Stonestreet at the game I went ahead and purchased tickets to his show in a couple of weeks. If you are near Manhattan you should buy some tix too! I don't think it will be as amazing as the Will Ferrell tour I saw while I was undergrad, but I'm hoping that my mouth hurts from smiling too much afterwards.
Eric Stonestreet and JT Ferguson at McCain
This Week's Obsessions:
Entertainment: Vampire Diaries, Wild Book
Recipe: SOUP soup SoUp - I have a sore throat so it's all bout da soup
Exercise: ....walking to class? I did 20 squats one night, does that count?
Drink: Tea. Any type of hot tea.
Song: Taylor Swift - Shake it Off
http://www.weather.com/health/pollen/forecast/USKS0358:1
It informs me on which days to stay inside and which days I'm allowed access to the Kansas air. My allergies have gotten the best of me; even with being on antihistamines. I sleep with a box of kleenex, halls defense drops, and a nasty nasal spray. I even contemplated sitting in the back of my classrooms with tissues stuffed up each nostril to catch the drips. TMI?
This weekend is our 10 year HS reunion! I'll post more about that next week, but I'm looking forward to catching up with my BFFS and getting another Heights t-shirt. My other ones were left in Madagascar. :(
Since I wasn't able to see Eric Stonestreet at the game I went ahead and purchased tickets to his show in a couple of weeks. If you are near Manhattan you should buy some tix too! I don't think it will be as amazing as the Will Ferrell tour I saw while I was undergrad, but I'm hoping that my mouth hurts from smiling too much afterwards.
Eric Stonestreet and JT Ferguson at McCain
This Week's Obsessions:
Entertainment: Vampire Diaries, Wild Book
Recipe: SOUP soup SoUp - I have a sore throat so it's all bout da soup
Exercise: ....walking to class? I did 20 squats one night, does that count?
Drink: Tea. Any type of hot tea.
Song: Taylor Swift - Shake it Off
No comments:
Post a Comment